Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you sense the change?

Do you hear the heart beat?

Pulsating in your ear

The volume is raising

Pulling us out of fear

I sat back for a while

voice lodged deep inside

…Then something came to me

I couldn’t stop this if I tried

Everything is changing

in 2010

tell me what is this energy

has the physical met its end?

Want to stop but its rollin

Comin by or comin thru

Wanna know a little secret

We are just waiting for you

come out of your shell now

ricochette right off the stars

feel the drumbeats groovin on

as the soul moves through the bars

you can feel your body sway

anyway you choose to groove

once you hear that voice inside

its up to you to choose~

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! You paint such a visual picture, I see so many colors, and movement, the rhythm is love.

    ReplyDelete