Monday, April 12, 2010

Coming Into Motion

Is there a pulsating light coming from within? Is it upon the horizon?

I was eating lunch today and feeling this amazing connection with Leo DiCaprio's character in the Titanic..or Emile Hirsch character in Into the Wild..begging to be alone to grasp that glimpse of fate, the meeting of minds, the one chance to be the reminder of life's ride... why do I long for these moments? I guess they simply just feel real to me...

Let's see..life altering events this past week??....glimpses of change??....

I'm living in La Jolla for the next 3 weeks?...I miss comforts of HOME. What an amazing concept and how important it is for us all to have it..How my Heart saddens for those that don't have this place...

I have taken advantage of being solely responsible for my place of work while the owner is away.. Kind of a last test and examination to myself in thoughts of owning my own little shop one day...
How well do I handle stress..How well do I manage??

Also lately, a sense of needing alone time has come up from within the last couple of days...It's amazing to me how we can forget the importance of something soo big.... My emotions have been on 'intense' recently.

I guess to be honest...

I am on fire at all ends right now..feeling some sort of internal countdown....
and these emotions are not about to stop. They are real...
they flow through every one of us at some point or another.. you know..that constant wonder
where is this leading? why is this ride taking such sharp turns?? get me the fuck off!

but it can't stop... it won't stop... All we can do is embrace.

take every moment just a little bit more serious and yet loosen up just a bit

hold my hand dear,

as we find out more about ourselves...

1 comment:

  1. ... sounds like you're at a climatic cusp in this chapter of your life.. ahh, the great journeys from which we are made.

    i'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete